B2B Health Innovation Market 2021
ANI -Portuguese National Innovation Agency and CEC/CCIC – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Centro Region (Portugal) with the support of the EEN - Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with the Health Cluster Portugal (HCP) are promoting a matchmaking event to be held virtually on April 14th, 15th and 16th 2021.
1. Innovative medicines
2. Smart Health
3. Essential medicines
4. Medical devices
5. Clinical trials
6. Knowledge valorisation
Participants will have the opportunity to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes talks in order to:
- Identify potential partners for R&D projects and technology transfer
- Explore opportunities to expand business and to commercialize new products
- Exchange best practices and knowledge on innovative healthcare services, policy and funding models and instruments.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
This event will take place in the framework of the Portuguese Health Cluster’s Innovation Conference “The (new) Challenges in Health Innovation”.
The conference will take place on the 14th of April and will be broadcasted virtually.
The event will bring together around 100 participants from highly specialized medical and health companies from all over Europe.
IMPORTANT! - Participation at the main Conference and B2B is free of charge, but registrations at both events are independent and mandatory!
For more information and registration to the Conference please see https://hcpmeetings.com/.
- Registration until April, 13th
- Check the marketplace and request your meetings
- Request meetings from the opening until April, 13th
- Participants can select interesting cooperation profiles from the participant list and request meetings, or if invited, you can accept/reject the meetings.
- Online B2B meetings: 14,15,16 April 2021
Only registrations with a complete professional profile + Marketplace opportunities will be approved for participation. Limit 100 participants!